Great opportunity to own this impeccably maintained home in the heart of St. Regis! This 3 Sided Brick, 4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bath home with Master on Main is situated on a private Cul-de-Sac lot on a quiet street in a desirable Swim/Tennis Community!
- Spacious Family Room features a Raised Hearth Brick Fireplace and 3" Plantation Shutters.
- Chef's Kitchen features Stained Cabinetry, Solid Surface Counters w/ designer Tile Backsplash, Prep Island, Double Ovens, Breakfast Bar, oversized Eating Area, Hardwood flooring & Walk-In Pantry.
- Banquet Sized Dining Room features French Doors, heavy moldings, Plantation shutters & Hardwood Floors.
- The inviting Formal Living/Music Room enjoys a Palladian Window & Plantation Shutters. Main Level Executive Office provides owners a wonderful, private place to work, read or simply relax.
- Lovely Master on Main Suite w/Marble Fireplace features a vaulted trey ceiling, heavy moldings, Plantation Shutters and built in entertainment niche. The updated Spa Bath features His & Her Vanities, Tile Flooring, Separate frameless Shower, Whirlpool Tub and walk-in Closet.
- A seperate main level Executive Office/Library offers a wonderful, private place to work, read or simply relax.
- This home features wonderfully large Secondary bedrooms, each enjoying 12 foot vaulted and/or trey ceilings and large closet spaces. Two upper level bedrooms share a Jack & Jill bath and the remaining bedroom enjoys a full, private bath.
- The oversized main level Laundry Room also serves as a Craft Room or
- Spacious daylight basement is stubbed for bath, framed and ready to
finish. An additional lower level space with 14ft ceilings makes a perfect golf
practice range or children's Sports Court
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac with mature trees providing year round privacy. Expanded rear decks and oversized 3 Car Garage complete this wonderful home.
- Schools: Hillside, Haynes Bridge & Centennial High.
Call Mike & Margo Schulte at 770-757-6791 for additional details!